v. Einem & Partner advises software companies on all issues relating to the use of electronic media; likewise, traditional companies wishing to implement modern software solutions (e.g. procurement systems, cash register systems, etc.) benefit from our specialist knowledge.
v. Einem & Partner consults on a broad range of issues, including the necessary protection of copyright in employee contracts and the drafting of license agreements, and provides support and representation in licensing disputes, interim injunctions, procurement procedures, negotiations with contractors and clients, and the drafting of General Terms and Conditions of Business. Furthermore, we prepare cooperation agreements governing the further development of jointly developed products and the distribution of software products.
We advise and represent our clients in the following areas, among others:
- Copyright protection
- Dispute resolution with regard to software contracts
- Development cooperations
- Distribution agreements (shrink wrap etc.)
- Issues relating to domain names
- Competition disputes (written warnings etc.)
- Settlement and liability issues regarding legal transactions over the Internet
- Licensing agreements
- Adjustment of General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Web hosting and online content contracts
- Procurement incl. e-procurement
Our specialist lawyers address all aspects under German and international law and, where necessary, work in close co-operation with our partner firms abroad.