v. Einem & Partner offers medium-sized companies and private clients comprehensive assistance with regard to all issues arising in the field of industrial property law.
Our advisory services focus primarily on the protection of intellectual property rights and fair competition.
We advise and represent our clients in the following areas, among others:
- Registration and administration of brands and designs
- National, EU and international trademark law
- Examining and securing copyrights
- Drafting and reviewing licensing agreements
- Prosecution of forgeries, imitations and product piracy
- Media and press law, counter-statements and corrections
- Competition law
- Copyright infringements
- Issuing warnings
- Refuting warnings