The continually growing number of business investments abroad and cross-border private contacts require highly qualified specialists for the provision of advice in legal advice in matters involving foreign jurisdictions. For this reason, v. Einem & Partner has set up a dedicated team of lawyers and civil law notaries who are able to assist you in all questions of international civil, commercial and corporate law as well as international civil procedure law.
v. Einem & Partner is a member of Eurojuris, a network of independent law firms as represented in all major commercial centres throughout Europe.
What is more, we have worked in close cooperation with the law firms Plas | Bossinade (Groningen, Netherlands) and Espada Gerlach Abogados (Barcelona, Spain) for many years.
We advise and represent our clients in the following areas, among others:
- Contract drafting in accordance with private international law, such as:
- Contracts for sale or work, commercial agency agreements/distributor agreements, licensing agreements, marriage contracts, dispositions made in contemplation of death (testaments, etc.)
- Contract review under consideration of the respective foreign law involved
- Establishment of branch offices and subsidiaries of German companies abroad
- Enforcement of claims abroad
- Enforcement of German executory titles abroad and of foreign executory titles in Germany
- Administration of estates involving parties abroad (enforcement of claims to an inheritance asserted by German citizens abroad and of foreign citizens in Germany)