Start-ups require legal advisers and creative organisers in the same way as Hanseatic companies already in existence for several generations.
- v. Einem & Partners can provide you, as the founder of a business, with legal advice in choosing the right legal form. We assist you in evaluating your personal liability risks and draft your inter-company agreements with taxation and accounting aspects in mind.
- Well-balanced memoranda and articles of association provide a secure basis for the continued existence of your business. We assist you from initial formation to registration in the commercial register and always keep your “official record” up to date, making sure all changes and amendments are recorded.
- We assist with corporate restructuring, mergers, joint ventures and changes of legal form.
- The restructuring of companies – such as by merger, spin-off, asset transfer, etc. – always requires the professional services of a notary.
- When providing legal advice with regard to your business, we work closely together with your auditors, tax consultants, layers and investment banks.