Thank you very much for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is of the highest importance to us. This online site is operated by v. Einem & Partner Rechtsanwälte (hereinafter also “we”). We are the ‘responsible body’ within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)). It goes without saying that we observe the legal provisions set out in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz (TMG)) and other data protection regulations.
1. Name and contact details of the party responsible for the processing of the data and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing carried out by:
- v. Einem & Partner mbB Rechtsanwälte (hereinafter v. Einem & Partner)
- Notary Dr Christoph Förster
- Notary Olaf Gründahl
- Notary Dr Joachim Asendorf
- Notary Dr Christoph Herrmann
Street: Schlachte 3 – 5
Postal code: 28195
Place: Bremen (Germany)
Telephone: (+49) 421/365050
Fax: (+49) 421/3650560
The company data protection officer for the party responsible, i.e. v. Einem & Partner mbB Rechtsanwälte, Notary Dr Christoph Förster, Notary Olaf Gründahl, Notary Dr Joachim Asendorf and Notary Dr Christoph Herrmann, is Mr Eugen Becker. He can be contacted at the above address and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.einem.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Provision of a smooth connection to our website,
- Provision of a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- According to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) you have given express consent to this,
- The disclosure pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- There exists pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (1) (c) a legal obligation to disclose,
- It is legally permissible and according to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Integration of third-party services and contents
Based on our legitimate interests (optimization and economic operation of our online offer as defined in GDPR Art. 6 (1) (f)), we use content or service offers from third-party providers to integrate their contents and services (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content can recognize the IP addresses of the users, since without the IP addresses they cannot send the content to their browsers.
The respective IP addresses are therefore required for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address solely for the delivery of the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. "Pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may include technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time as well as other information about the use of our online offer; likewise, the pseudonymous information may also be linked to such information from other sources. Below you will find information about third-party providers as well as their content, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on data processing and, as already mentioned in some of these, possibilities of objection:
5. Liability for links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties, which are outside our area of responsibility and on whose contents and design we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The same applies to the contents and design of external websites that refer to our website. In all such cases the respective provider or operator of these pages is responsible for the contents of the linked pages.
In addition, to optimize usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. Should you visit our website again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited it before and what entries and settings you have made so you do not have to re-enter them.
7. Rights of persons concerned
You have: -
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 15 the right to request information about personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correct, delete or restrict or to object to the processing, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, unless collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making function including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on their details;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 16 the right to request the immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 17 the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless their processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information or to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 18 the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have, pursuant to GDPR Art. 21, lodged an objection against their processing;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 20 the right to request and obtain the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 7 (3) the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future;
- Pursuant to GDPR Art. 77 the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (1) (f), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR Art. 21, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the case of the latter you have a general right of objection, which we implement without a particular situation being specified.
Should you like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Status of and amendments to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was last updated in May 2018 and currently is valid.
Due to the further development of our website and the services we offer thereon or due to changes in statutory or governmental regulations, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at http://www.einem.de/impressum/datenschutz.html.